Brains and power are intoxicating, and can be quite lethal when beauty is added to the mix.
Politics would be better with fewer powerful bald white guys and more hot women. Women get things done, and look great doing it.
The list has been divided into the top ten liberals, centrists and conservatives. Age is no barrier. Hot is hot.
Some deserving women were left off of the list solely to give others a chance. Also, the woman must in some way be publicly active politically, or they lose eligibility. In 2012, Eva Longoria campaigned for President Obama. This year she has stayed quiet, removing herself from contention.
Shannon Doherty has a lifetime beauty award. The moment she gets back into politics, she rockets to the top because she is Shannon Doherty.
Many of the women were asked in advance if they would be offended being considered for this type of list. Even liberal nominees wondered who could possibly be so hyper-sensitive. Some upper middle-class white college girls at Brandeis can answer that better. Real women, and men for that matter, like being told they are attractive.
America has the Top 30 Hottest Political Women of 2013.
10. Valerie Treilweiler/Segolene Royale - The current mistress of French President Francois Hollande is in a catfight with his ex-lover and mother of his children. These women are proof that incredibly boring technocrats can date way upwards if they run an entire nation.
9. Kamala Harris - The California Attorney General even got the too cool for school President Obama to lose his composure and admit she was hot.
8. Tamara Holder - This tough, smart attorney argues with Sean Hannity and keeps coming back.
7. Sharon Tay - Whenever anyone wonders why MSNBC has any viewers, they realize that a stunningly gorgeous individual made news there by walking in the room. No, not Chris Matthews. Miss Tay is even lovelier than he is.
6. Christina Fernandez de Kirchner - The President of Argentina is a smoldering South American beauty and the first woman to be reelected to her position.
5. Congresswoman Tammy Duckworth - This first term Illinois woman is an inspiration to everybody. An Iraq War veteran, she lost both legs and an arm in combat. She walks with prosthetic legs, and her Purple Heart is matched only by her real one.
4. Leslie Marshall - This radio host enters the No Spin Zone and gives Bill O’Reilly a run for his money.
3. Rachel Morales - This newcomer honed her political chops in North Carolina with the Obama For America campaign. In a short time she became a seasoned political operative.
2. Tiffiny Fox - Only in her 20s, she has built a law practice and run for an Assembly seat in Los Angeles. Her last name is a perfect description.
1. Julie Gonzalo - This Argentinian goddess plays Pamela Rebecca Barnes on the relaunched “Dallas.” She is apolitical on the show, but her Twitter account shows a passionate warrior on social issues.
Read more at The Washington Times.